1. Was just chatting with my cousin and it struck me how men who are always leaving, lovers, cities, things, are the ones who never leave completely.
2. And I imagine us as tortoises forever carrying the remnants of our pasts. Not leaving is not an option, but neither is forgetting what one has left.
3. We live in a somnambulist state where severance is what is not possible.
4. Here’s to the nomads of the world. The ‘”uncles” of the children of normal people who live alone, and tell the best stories.
5. To ones who die alone in places where no one has heard of.